Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Scraps and a sick Dog


Dear friends

I said I would be good and be a better blogger. The 3 B's lol. Anyway.....I decided to do something....retirement and chronic back pain are not going to keep me down in the dumps...so I got all the scraps I've accumulated since 2005, cut them up into all size stips ranging from 1.5" to 3". Gonna make a scrap strip quilt for my king size bed. Yeah, I know. A major undertaking. Oh well. It's very therapeutic and good for major depression.

Buster has congestive heart failure. He has been fine with no vet visits in 6 weeks. Until that dreaded cough started last night. We will be making a trip to the vet this morning. Please say a prayer for my sweet precious.

I sure hope I get more followers. I'm so much FUN! Right. I am going to learn to love this BLOGGING thing. And love to learn.....the links, etc. I am not a geek squad professional....Im a wife, mother, nurse and SUPERSTAR! Oh, but you knew that!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i hope Busters okay and i'll definitely add him to my prayers!