Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Dolls, Strawberry Pie and Baby Eaglets

I am such a procrastinator ya'll.
I always say, that as much time as I spend on the computer, and the fact that I dont work at a job-job anymore, that I am going to be a BB.....Better Blogger and create and maintain an awesome blog. It's kinda pitiful right now. I have SIX followers. Love yall so much :-)

The fact is....I waste time. Like since Saturday morning I have been watching LIVE eagle cams, waiting for eggs to hatch, and watching proud parents drag road kill into the nest to feed the eaglets that are already born. For hours I did that. In fact I have 3 minimized in my window right now. Hey, what can I say? It's our National BIRD! It's quite interesting. BUT I didnt work on my blog.

Can I HIRE a blogger? I want tons of links and an entry every day! I dont know how all that stuff works...URLs, ACB's, JKL's (all that computer lingo).....but there is NO REASON I can't learn.

My husband (God Bless him!) always says, it's never too late! I made the most delicious strawberry pies yesterday. Not only delicious, but gorgeous. My friend Shanti, her food pics should be in magazines. See, if I knew how I would put a link to one of her food pics right HERE

The good thing is the internet is full of free education...and I've always been pretty smart...so I will learn how to BBB (be a better blogger, lol and hope that my following will GROW.
I am slowly working on a doll, and a quilt, and a machine cover, and this blog, and....well.... Let's just say that I've got lots to share with yall, even a video tutorial on my quilt binding method. If I did this correctly you can view my video here

I can tell you where you can check out one of my favorite the live eagle cams at They are going to band the eaglets Thursday...something fascinating you might want to check out! Don't worry, they are professionals and they do not hurt the babies!!

Have you made your family a strawberry pie? By the way, I am still working on my scrap quilt. It just got side tracked a little bit, especially since I found some awesome primitive Raggedy Ann style doll patterns at http://www.lilliemaescrafts.com/index.html (this is where you should be able to click the link and go straight to the dang thing!!)

I think Ive blabbed on the blog enough for now. Gotta go check on my baby birds, and study up on this blogging thing!

Please stay tuned :-)

No comments: