Sunday, November 18, 2012

I Despise a Floggin' Rooster & Pineapple Casserole

Preface: . Hi everyone! Happy Fall by the way! The floggin' rooster title is from a line in my favorite movie Cold Mountain. Ruby Thewes RULES! Even with the Twilight sagas Cold Mountain is my favorite all time movie! I was thinking of watching it today while I was trying to remember HOW to navigate Blogger! It's been a while since I posted. So the title has nothing to do with my blog entry....well not all of it. I thought I would try to redeem myself as a blogger and share a recipe with you! So, I'm about to attempt to take pics as I do that. Hope everyone is still following me even though I've don't nothing with my blog in months to deserve a following. Hoping to change that. I'm NOT brilliant in many things, especially social media and networking. I got my first smartphone yesterday. I don't even know what I'm doing with it either! I had to ask my son, whose almost 18, where the ringtones were...lol. Been tied up with some other things for many months. Now, if you will bare with me, I will show you how to make THE BEST pineapple casserole ever.........stay tuned! BTW, I still have my YouTube channel which you can find here. There are a few pathetic videos there. ;-) Have a great day!!!

No comments: