Monday, May 23, 2011

Save a KID, Hire a COWBOY!

A Big SHOUT OUT to John Rich who won Celbrity Apprentice last night! John was my pick from the beginning! Thank you Jesus and God Bless St. Jude's Research Hospital and all the children who go there.

I have learned to love and respect Star Jones simply because of what she had to put up with from NeNe Leakes. How did Mr. Trump find that woman? I better leave that alone.

Marlee Matlin was and still is a winner in my book too!


Did you get to make a 1600 jelly roll quilt this weekend? I did not.

Now that it's Monday I realize just how fast the weekends really do go by. I am always sad on Monday mornings. My husband goes back to work, my son is usually at school or elsewhere, and after about 9 a.m. it's just me and Buster. I'm so glad I have him to keep me company :-) This is an older photo of my 12 year old AKC Boston Terrier. At that time his eyes were still brown. Since he has developed a nasty cornea disease which is common in his breed. It causes the cornea to turn a whitish-blue. You can read about CED here.


I have some doll parts hanging on the line to dry. I just LOVE tea-staining my raggy prim dolls. I think Brenda over at Lillie Mae's Crafts is just wonderful. I love making her dolls.

I want to make my DH a quilt for Father's Day (dont worry, he never reads blogs and doesnt even know I have one) I need to get a jelly roll to make the speedy strip quilt, because the one I have now is "Flowers" by Moda, and not exactly my honey's colors :-)

Hope you all have a great day! I must go check my eagle cams before I get up and try to be somewhat productive. Peace.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sedang bagi bagi thr lembaran gas daftar disitus ini : kuatbet88